there are things we try 2 forget
but there are things
we cannot forget
Important Things About the Ebola Outbreak
- You’re not hearing enough about it because it’s happening in Africa. Plain and simple. Western Media (of which I was once a naive member) does not consider the deaths of non-whites and non-Westerners as important, so while this disease kills, it isn’t killing the right people to get enough attention.
- With that said, officials have made it clear that they think there’s no chance the disease could spread outside of Africa, and definitely not to the United States.
- That’s bullshit, in my opinion. I’ve spent a lot of time researching disease transmission, viruses, etc., both professionally and in my spare time. It may not spread, but they can’t know that at this stage. It’s the largest outbreak of Ebola EVER. There are already hundreds dead, and the number is growing.
- "Ebola virus disease (formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever) is a severe, often fatal illness, with a case fatality rate of up to 90%. It is one of the world’s most virulent diseases.The infection is transmitted by direct contact with the blood, body fluids and tissues of infected animals or people. Severely ill patients require intensive supportive care. During an outbreak, those at higher risk of infection are health workers, family members and others in close contact with sick people and deceased patients." [x]
- There is no cure and no vaccine, and most people are not educated on protecting themselves from this disease.
- Don’t freak out, but we should all be paying attention.
Let me note that 2 American doctors have become infected from the virus. One of the doctor’s family members (Wife and children) was living with him and left a week prior to him showing symptoms of the virus. Supposedly a person cannot contract the virus if the infected person does not show symptoms. However, the Ebola virus has an incubation period of 2-21 days.
Continue to look for updates about the spread of the virus.
Ten MORE new rules added to Dnd since Beerinabox started playing:
- Apples are not weapons—
- "Magical Girl" is not something you can transform into—
- You can only detonate a maximum of 10 firebombs at once on purpose—
- The DM is to be the one who determines what an ‘accident’…
“isn’t that a little gay” my friend asks
“yes” i respond as i look at the miniature homosexual sitting on my desk “it is”
i found a leather jacket made for build-a-bears in my closet so naturally i had to put it on my cat
Now that’s what i call a cool cat.
Imagine being pregnant in new york
and your husband gets a cab for you and you’re rushing to the hospital when
"wELCOME TO THE CASH CAB"
boys with collarbones (✿◠‿◠)
boys with clavicles (◕‿◕✿)
boys with spines (｡♥‿♥｡)
boys with patellas (≧◡≦)
boys with phalanges (◑‿◐)
boys with thoracic vertebrae (✿ ♥‿♥)